82 Wenning Street
Groenkloof, Pretoria 0181
We will do our very best to resolve the situation.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be returned in its original packaging. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Your responsibility on receipt of your order:
- Ensure that someone is at the delivery address during the agreed delivery window time to receive the order;
- Ensure that the person receiving the order checks the goods and notifies us immediately of any discrepancies. Should no discrepancies be noted we will regard the order as having been delivered correctly and in full;
If we accidentally deliver the wrong product to you, please notify us and we will collect the product from you at no charge and replace it with the correct order.
REFUNDS (IF APPLICABLE)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS (IF APPLICABLE)
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
SALE ITEMS (IF APPLICABLE)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
EXCHANGES (IF APPLICABLE)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com or call our office on 079 880 3383 and we will gladly assist.
Any goods not collected after 90 days will be sold or disposed of to cover storage and management costs.